logo 671x52

Power of Attorney & Deputyship

If you are unable or do not wish to make decisions for yourself, you or a third party may instruct our solicitors to make an application to the Office of the Public Guardian or Court of Protection for power of attorney or deputyship, which we will do in a timely and professional manner.