We offer some fixed fees for probate.
£150 +VAT Consultation fee
£250 hr + VAT Probate Solicitor.
£3,000 + VAT for a straightforward matter up to £12,000 +VAT or more if there are a lot of assets in the estate or the matter becomes complex i
£750.00 + VAT (fixed fee), to apply for a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration (so long as you have a valuation of the estate, and you gather in the assets.
The fee we charge you may increase according to the following issues:
· Not having all of the paperwork available
· Third parties not responding to our communications promptly
· Where the deceased has retained benefit of an asset he or she has purported to give away in their lifetime
· Where there have been significant gifts made or transfer of assets into trust which are required to be reported to HMRC
· HMRC compliance enquiries
· Dealing with assets or items of unusual or complex nature (for example: fine art; timeshares; shares in private companies)
· Dealing with and advising on assets situated in foreign jurisdictions
· Dealing with a large portfolio of certificated shareholding
Sometimes complications arise once we have started work on your matter. If this happens, we shall discuss this with you and provide you with options to deal with the issue and we will tell you what our costs will be for any extra work. We cannot start any extra work until you have agreed to it and agreed to our costs. Our Probate solicitors have a wealth of experience.
We may need to pay costs to third parties on your behalf; these costs are known as disbursements and are as follows:
· £155 Probate registry fee
· probate valuation of property (depends in type of property so cannot give estimate) + VAT
· £170.00 Court fee estimate
· If property is being transferred, there will be land registry fees (dependent on type of property)
· £2 per search Bankruptcy searches
· £3 -Copy title deeds for each property or title HM Land Registry –
· £200 – £300 Statutory notices in the Gazette and a Local Newspaper between. Notices may protect executors from unexpected claims made against the estate
There may also be other payments to third parties on behalf of the estate in which case we will let you know in advance.
£150 + VAT Consultation Fee
£99 + VAT basic Will
upto £550 + VAT complex Will
We offer some fixed fees for property and conveyancing.
£150 = VAT consultation Fee
£2500 + VAT Average conveyancing fees
Our fees may increase where selling leasehold property. Our fees may increase when selling leasehold and a share of the freehold. Our fees may increase when you ask us to carry out more work
Lease extensions £1000 +VAT to £2000 + VAT
Property Transfer £650 + VAT
Changes to land Registry £450 + VAT
Commercial lease Ranges from: £1,000 + VAT to £4,000 + VAT*
Other commercial property work £250/hr + VAT
Disbursements Click here for disbursements and legal fees.
We offer some fixed fees for employment
Consultation fee £150 + VAT
Settlement agreements (our fee is employee usually paid by the employer)
Discrimination claims – £4500 + VAT (we calculate on average these matters take 18 hours of a solicitor’s time at £250 + VAT).ii
Unfair dismissal claims =£4500 + VAT (we calculate on average these matters take 18 hours of a solicitor’s time at £250 + VAT ).iii
We may have to instruct a barrister to assist with your case and the advocacy at an Employment tribunal. Barristers’ fees will vary depending on their years of experience and the complexity of your matter.
We offer Fixed fees for Welfare benefits
£150 + VAT Consultation fee
£650 + VAT Mandatory reconsideration & Reviews
£500 + VAT applications, Substantive letter £250 + VAT
£1500 to £3500 + VAT per welfare benefit per appeal all steps to & including 1 first tier tribunal hearing
£550 + VAT additional hearings
£10 Benefit File I Our fees do depend on the number of assets, if there is a property and how much work we must do ii Our fees may increase if the matter is complexed iii Our fees may increase if the matter is complex